High color photo quality product labels are an easy way to make an awesome impact. A premium quality product label will help brand your product for better recognition and deliver that impact. It’s common knowledge that an attention grabbing product label can make your product fly off the shelves, but until now it’s been impossible to find high-quality custom labels that can be produced quickly and at low cost. Thanks to the latest digital printing technology, many print service providers now offer product labels that are more impressive quality and lower cost than the traditional packaging label printers can offer.
Figure 1: Examples of color product labels for a variety of goods.
Think about the ways in which you could use product labels not only for goods that your company sells, but, if you are a service provider, for your marketing efforts? If you use custom labels on store-bought or specialty ordered items such as wine or preserves, those labels speak volumes about your company. They also grab attention and relay important information, especially when it comes to branding.
Custom-printed product labels can be used on almost any item – you’re only limited by your imagination. Here are some of the ways you can use such labels to create customized corporate gifts for your marketing program:
- Wine, beer and spirit labels
- Gourmet coffee and tea labels
- Gourmet food and beverage labels
- Water bottle labels
- Candles and aromatherapy product labels
- Candy lables
With a little thought and some imagination, you should be able to find a product label use that works right for your company’s needs. If you’re looking to grab attention through a unique branding idea, then a promotional item that is customized with your very own product label is what you should consider.
Are you looking for a way to increase your brand visibility or to make your products more appealing? Then custom labels may be the way to go. Custom labels can help increase brand awareness by leaving the customer with a quality image or message to help associate the targeted product with your brand. There are many different applications for custom labels. You can use custom labels from custom decals for bottles to custom sheets of stickers.
Custom labels can be used for a variety of products. The following is a list of common applications for custom labels:
1. Asset tags – Asset tags are used to label any of your fixed assets including laptops, printers, PDA’s, PC’s, and much more.
2. Bottle Labels – Bottle labels are used to place a custom label of your design on any type of bottled product. Labels can be printed in any color or size.
3. Die Cut labels – Die cut labels are pressure sensitive labels on a release liner, where the matrix, or waste between labels, usually have been removed. Some common uses of die cut labels are CD labels, certificate or award emblems, fabric identification labels, and much more.
4. Digital Labels – Digital labels are the perfect fit if your project is of small quantity and needs very quick turnaround. Digital labels can be used for just about anything.
5. Fanfold Labels – Fanfold labels are die cut, helping to provide clean, round cornered squares and rectangles with spacing between each label.
6. Full Color Labels – Full color labels come in over 40 standard sizes and can be printed on one or both sides.
7. Graphic Overlays – Graphic overlays are computer generated text or graphics that are superimposed onto video or print.
8. Name Plates – Name plates display prominent graphics and colors that help a customer identify your product or company.
9. Packaging Labels – Packaging labels are most often used for shipping, but can also be used for other purposes such as UPC barcodes.
10. Parking Permits –Parking permits are created based upon your design onto hangtags, bumper decals, or window stickers. They are easily made and the turnaround time is quick.
11. Pre-sized Labels – Pre-sized labels come in a variety of commonly used shapes and sizes. Some common uses are mailing and shipping labels, carton labels, packaging labels, address labels and more.
12. Product Labels – Product labels are a great way to identify your product or company logo. They come in all shapes and sizes and can be designed specifically for your product.
13. Roll Labels – Roll labels are a great way to print a large number of identical labels. By using the roll method you are able to create a large number labels very efficiently.
14. Square Cut Labels – Square cut labels can be designed for more then 144 different sizes. A popular use of these labels is to cover up mistakes made on expensive material or to fit an odd space on a particular product.
15. Warning Labels – Warning labels do just what their name alludes to. They can be basic warning labels, to custom labels such as an OSHA warning label.