Direct mail marketing has been around since the postage stamp was invented. Tried. True. But sometimes lacking in results – and never inexpensive – until now. Plastic postcards are changing response rates and cutting costs for direct mailers everywhere – and they are easy to add to any direct mail marketing campaign.
Cutting Costs and Driving Up Direct Mail Response Rates:
- Get Out Of Paper And Into Biodegradable Plastic Mailing Pieces
- Drive Up Response Rates With Interactive Snap Out Pieces
- Cut Costs By Eliminating Steps and Overall Number Of Pieces
- Keep It Green – Fewer Pieces – Less Throw Away – Biodegradable Materials
- They Are Affordable From Sites Like www.My1Stop.com
Direct mail marketing not only can work – but it can work for you in new ways with less cost and greater returns. Adding new solutions like plastic postcards to your direct marketing bag of tricks will keep you on top of the stacks at every mailbox you target. All at a cost – to you and the environment – that’s lower than ever before.